Dr. Gabriele's new book New Hope for Schools: Findings of a Teacher Turned Detective.
- GEMS RoundTable: Improve cooperation and equal participation while accelerating learning in your classrooms and meetings.
- Effectiveness Training: Learn vital communication and conflict resolution techniques.
- English Language Development (ELD): Accelerate English language proficiency with integrated wall charts and lessons for native speakers and second-language speakers (ESL).
- A Semester Plan that Works!: Organize your semester with these comprehensive unit plans, exercises and test formats.
Welcome Educators & Professionals!
Gabriele Educatonal Materials and Systems are GEMS! Developed over years in a busy classroom, and then refined with theory and research, GEMS programs were created to meet the needs of the K-12 education community: teachers, students, administrators and parents. GEMS programs:
- accelerate learning,
- develop academic, inter-personal and social skills, and
- build community spirit.
GEMS methods are multifunctional and learner-centered. Aligned with cutting edge theory and research in systems thinking, systemic change and systemic renewal, they combine the best of multiple approaches - including directive and cooperative, top down and bottom up - the programs are appropriate for children and adult learners. Incorporating unique visual displays and rapid reviews, GEMS RoundTable, effectiveness training, English Language Development (ELD) programs and user-friendly semester plans will benefit any learning environment!
GEMS RoundTable Events for 2014
In Los Angeles. Come join us for a GEMS Text Study RoundTable on 3rd Fridays of every month to hear and discuss cutting edge topics for workplace professionals. For details see http://www.astdla.org/sd (Click: Regional, South Bay), and the calendar at http://www.astdla.org/or contact us.
In Washington, D.C. The International Society for the Systems Sciences (ISSS) will hold their 14th daily ISSS Morning Reflection RoundTable during their week long 58th Annual Meeting at the George Washington University, Washington, D.C., July 27 - August 1, 2014. For more information, see http://isss.org/world/index.php or contact us.
Do you want to experience a GEMS RoundTable at your site? See our special offer! We are expanding to include educators and meeting facilitators in schools, workplaces, and other communities outside of our area. Please contact us!