- GEMS RoundTable: Improve cooperation and equal participation while accelerating learning in your classrooms and meetings.
- Effectiveness Training: Learn vital communication and conflict resolution techniques.
- English Language Development (ELD): Accelerate English language proficiency with integrated wall charts and lessons for native speakers and second-language speakers (ESL).
- A Semester Plan that Works!: Organize your semester with these comprehensive unit plans, exercises and test formats.
Welcome Educators & Professionals!
Developed over years in a busy classroom, and then refined with theory and research, GEMS programs were created to meet the needs of the K-12 education community: teachers, students, administrators and parents. GEMS programs:
- accelerate learning,
- develop academic, inter-personal and social skills, and
- build community spirit.
GEMS methods are multifunctional and learner-centered. Aligned with cutting edge theory and research in systems thinking, systemic change and systemic renewal, they combine the best of multiple approaches - including directive and cooperative, top down and bottom up - the programs are appropriate for children and adult learners. Incorporating unique visual displays and rapid reviews, GEMS RoundTable, effectiveness training, English Language Development (ELD) programs and user-friendly semester plans will benefit any learning environment!
GEMS RoundTable Events for 2013
In Los Angeles. Come join us for a GEMS Text Study RoundTable on Fridays -March 1st, May 3rd, September 6th, and November 1st - to hear and discuss cutting edge topics for workplace professionals. For details see http://www.astdla.org/sd (Click: Regional, South Bay), and the calendar at http://www.astdla.org/or contact us.
In Vietnam. The International Society for the Systems Sciences (ISSS) will hold their 13th daily ISSS Morning Reflection RoundTable during their week long 57th Annual Meeting in Hai Phong City, July 14 - 19. For more information, see http://isss.org/world/index.php or contact us.
Do you want to experience a GEMS RoundTable at your site? See our special offer! We are expanding to include educators and meeting facilitators in schools, workplaces, and other communities outside of our area. Please contact us!